The access to the website of Centro Tecnológico Naval y del Mar, (hereinafter, "CTN") and the information related to any of the products, services or information contained therein implies the submission and acceptance of the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. Therefore, we recommend you to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered in CTN's website.
The following conditions are those in force as of the date of their last update. However, CTN reserves the right to update, modify or delete at any time the information contained in its website, and may even limit or deny access to such information without prior notice, especially when technical difficulties arise that, in CTN's opinion, may reduce or annul the standard security levels adopted for its proper operation.
Ownership of the web
The Centro Tecnológico Naval y del Mar, is a Spanish non-profit association with headquarters in Parque Tecnológico de Fuente Álamo, Ctra. El Estrecho-Lobosillo, km. 2 CP. 30320 Fuente Álamo (Murcia) and C.I.F. number G-30772438.
Telephone: +34 968 197521
Fax: +34 968 197516
Privacy and personal data protection policy
The Centro Tecnológico Naval y del Mar (CTN) is particularly sensitive to the protection of personal data. That is why it has adapted its entire structure to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of personal data (hereinafter, "RGPD"),as well as the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
The interested parties whose data are processed by the Centro Tecnológico Naval y del Mar (CTN) (hereinafter, the "Users") are informed that in case they contact the same through any of its portals (hereinafter, the "Web") or other similar means to request information, advice, training and other activities of the CTN, the data provided will only be processed in order to manage the response to such communication. The information shall never be processed for any purpose other than that for which it was collected.
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating any changes to CTN.
You have the right to obtain information on whether we at Centro Tecnológico Naval y del Mar are processing your personal data, so you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to its processing before Centro Tecnológico Naval y del Mar, Parque Tecnológico de Fuente Álamo, Ctra. El Estrecho-Lobosillo, km. 2 or at the e-mail address email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID card or equivalent document. Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the national supervisory authority by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 Madrid.
Purposes of Processing
Specifically, it is worth mentioning these purposes:
1. To send the interested parties information on current events, events, grants, projects and services provided that they consent to such communications.
2. To organize special events related to the sectors in which the CTN works.
3. To manage the access and use of the different CTN websites.
4. Statistical analysis of visits to the website.
The processing of personal data may be legitimized by:
The consent of the User himself/herself with respect to the purposes. Such consent may be revoked at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of data
The data will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
Industrial and intellectual property
All the contents of CTN's website, including but not limited to texts, documents, photographs, drawings, images, icons, graphic representations, audiovisual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source code, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are the exclusive property of CTN or third parties and are protected by the Industrial and Intellectual Property Laws, unless otherwise specified.
Consequently, the user shall at all times respect all intellectual and industrial property rights over CTN's website that are exclusively owned by CTN or third parties.
License of use of the downloadable documents in digital format at www.CTN.es
1. The Client (Beneficiary) declares to agree with all the terms and conditions contained in this License for the use of the documents in digital format marketed and provided on CTN's website (hereinafter, the "DOCUMENTS"). These terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice at CTN's sole discretion.
2. The exploitation rights of the DOCUMENTS belong exclusively to CTN who hereby grants a license of use to the beneficiary in accordance with the following stipulations.
3. CTN holds and shall hold at all times its full ownership and property rights over the DOCUMENTS and guarantees that it has the right to grant the license of use granted by the present contract. Grantee may not lend, donate, assign, transfer, assign, sell or lease the license to use the DOCUMENTS to any third party. Any attempt to grant, transfer, assign, assign, sell, lease or give a copy of any of the rights or obligations hereunder to third parties shall result in the expiration of this license agreement and the consideration of breach of contractual good faith.
4. The Beneficiary is obliged and undertakes to take all necessary measures to prevent unauthorized third parties from having knowledge and information of the CTN documents. The Beneficiary shall keep in good condition all indications of ownership contained in the CTN documents (marks, copyright symbols, etc.) that determine the ownership of the rights in favour of CTN. The Beneficiary shall maintain the symbols, trademarks or any other ownership indications that CTN establishes on its product, in all total or partial reproductions that have been expressly authorized by CTN by virtue of this agreement. The Beneficiary shall inform CTN of any act of unfair competition or violation of industrial or intellectual property rights of which it becomes aware and, in general, shall take all the necessary measures to ensure confidentiality and respect for CTN's property rights.
5. The license for the use of the DOCUMENTS is granted on a single-user and single-user basis. The Beneficiary may not use them in a computer network system, simultaneous access system, multiple central processing unit or multi-user system, unless a written agreement to that effect is established with CTN. In the event of a malfunction of your computer that prevents access to or use of the DOCUMENTS, you may transfer them to another computer, provided that they are removed from the computer from which they are transferred and the use of the DOCUMENTS on the new computer complies with the terms of this agreement.
6. CTN authorizes the printing of the contents of the DOCUMENTS and the transfer of extracts from the DOCUMENTS to other applications, provided that the Beneficiary complies with the following conditions:
(a) The Beneficiary may reproduce directly from the DOCUMENTS, for its internal use, part or all of their content, subject to intellectual property rights and included therein. Such power shall be effective provided that such copies are dated and destroyed within thirty days from the date of copying, except for the condition described in clause 6.b) below. Such copies may not be archived to form part of a paper print reference collection.
(b) Extracts of the DOCUMENTS may not be transferred to other applications, but may be incorporated into documents for the Beneficiary's internal use, provided that the text extract does not exceed 10% of each of the DOCUMENTS. CTN shall keep the copyright of such extracts, the ownership of which shall be clearly identified.
(c) Under no circumstances shall the Beneficiary be authorized to reproduce in whole or in part any of the DOCUMENTS for any use other than that specified in parts a) and b) above.
(d) Under no circumstances may copies extracted from the DOCUMENTS be lent, leased, sold or distributed.
7. Confidentiality. Knowledge of any information contained in the DOCUMENTS is considered confidential and a trade secret. The beneficiary undertakes to respect and act in accordance with this confidentiality agreement. Information that is in the public domain is excluded from this agreement.
8. CTN makes no warranty, express or implied, that the DOCUMENTS are fit for any particular purpose, nor that they can perform any specific function. The Beneficiary shall notify CTN in writing, within thirty calendar days after receipt of the DOCUMENTS, of any defect or error detected. If the Beneficiary fails to so notify CTN, the Beneficiary shall be deemed to have found such DOCUMENTS to its satisfaction.
9. In no event shall CTN be held liable to the Beneficiary for any damages, regardless of their causes, which may arise, indirectly or directly, in connection with this license. The resulting damage shall include loss of profits, revenue, use (or similar financial loss), any payment made or due to third parties, economic loss or any inability on the part of the DOCUMENTS to perform any particular function.
CTN's liability of any kind whatsoever to the Beneficiary in respect of the supply of the DOCUMENTS shall not exceed the amount of the license fees thereof. The Beneficiary shall authorize any accredited representative of CTN to visit its premises in order to verify the exact compliance with the terms of this license.
10. CTN shall not be liable to the Beneficiary for any misunderstanding or misrepresentation that may arise in connection with any oral communication between the parties, regardless of its origin. Any formal notice that either party may or is obliged to give or provide to the other party shall be sent by registered mail and proof of mailing from the post office shall be evidence of receipt thereof.
11. With express waiver of any jurisdiction that may correspond to them, the contracting parties, in all matters relating to the interpretation or performance of this contract, expressly submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
License of application to free documents
1. The user (beneficiary) declares to agree with all the terms and conditions contained in the present License for the use of the DOCUMENTS in digital format provided on CTN's website (hereinafter the DOCUMENTS). These terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice at CTN's sole discretion.
2. The exploitation rights of the DOCUMENTS belong exclusively to CTN who hereby grants a license of use to the Beneficiary in accordance with the following stipulations.
3. CTN holds and shall hold at all times its full ownership and property rights over the DOCUMENTS and guarantees that it has the right to grant the license of use granted by the present contract. Grantee may not lend, donate, assign, transfer, assign, sell or lease the license to use the DOCUMENTS to any third party. Any attempt to grant, transfer, assign, assign, sell, lease or give a copy of any of the rights or obligations hereunder to third parties shall result in the expiration of this license agreement and the consideration of breach of contractual good faith. The Beneficiary shall keep in good condition all indications of ownership appearing in CTN's documents (trademarks, copyright symbols, etc.) which determine the ownership of the rights in favour of CTN. The Beneficiary shall maintain the symbols, trademarks or any other ownership indications that CTN establishes on its product, in all total or partial reproductions that have been expressly authorized by CTN by virtue of this agreement. The Beneficiary shall inform CTN of any act of unfair competition or violation of the industrial or intellectual property rights of which it becomes aware and, in general, shall take all the necessary measures to ensure the respect of CTN's property rights.
4. CTN shall authorize the printing of the contents of the DOCUMENTS and the transfer of extracts thereof to other applications, provided that the Beneficiary complies with the following conditions: a) The Beneficiary may reproduce directly from the DOCUMENTS, for its own use, part or all of their contents, subject to intellectual property rights and included in the same. b) CTN shall keep the copyright of the extracts of the DOCUMENTS, whose ownership shall be perfectly identified. c) Under no circumstances may the copies extracted from the DOCUMENTS be leased or sold.
5. CTN makes no warranty, express or implied, that the DOCUMENTS are fit for any particular purpose, nor that they can perform any specific function.
You acknowledge that you have read the terms of this license to use and agree to be bound by its terms.
CTN does not guarantee the continuous access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or utility of the elements and information contained in CTN's website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
CTN shall not be liable for the information and other contents included in third parties' websites or web pages accessible from CTN's website through links or hyperlinks, nor for the information and other contents included in third parties' websites or web pages from which CTN's website is accessed through links or hyperlinks, nor for the information and contents of any third parties' website presented under the appearance or distinctive signs of CTN, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
CTN shall not assume any liability in relation to the information, contents of any kind, products and services offered or provided through CTN's website by third parties or entities, even if they belong to the same economic group, and especially for damages of any kind related to the aforementioned that may arise due to: (i) absence or deficiencies in the information provided to the users or in its truthfulness, accuracy and sufficiency; (ii) breach or defective or unpunctual performance of contracts or pre-contractual relations; (iii) breach of the obligations incumbent upon the providers of information society services; (iv) infringement of the rights of consumers and users; (v) infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights; (vi) infringement of the right to data protection, professional secrecy and the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and personal image; and (vii) in general, the non-compliance with any applicable laws, customs or codes of conduct.
CTN shall not assume any liability whatsoever for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by: (i) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunication lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond CTN's control; (ii) illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means; (iii) improper or inadequate use of CTN's website; (iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same.
In any case, the user of CTN's website shall be liable for any damages of any nature that CTN may suffer as a consequence of the non-fulfillment by the user of the obligations to which he/she is subject by this Legal Notice or by the particular conditions applicable to it.
It is strictly forbidden to create links to CTN's website from third party websites without the express written authorization of CTN.
Access to the website does not imply any obligation on the part of CTN to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the user shall be responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
CTN shall not be liable for any damage caused to the computer equipment of the users or of third parties during the provision of the portal service.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser-CTN will not link in cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
• Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
• Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The present conditions are subject to the Spanish legal system.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from the access to the website, the user and CTN expressly agree to submit themselves to the courts of the city of Murcia, waiving any general or special jurisdiction that may correspond to them.